Est: May 21, 2009
Current News: 02/28/14
Our sympathy and prayers to the friends and family of Marlene Sue Schroeder Spear. Marlene Sue Spear, 67, of Mansfield, passed away unexpectedly early Tuesday evening, February 25, 2014 at her home. [more]
Photo of Classmates from Renschville 1957-58
We have a new photo added. This one is from Jim Price. It is a second 6th grade class for Renschville Elementary dated 1957-58. This link (Jack Shuck Class) will take you to a larger photo with a caption / list, or you can click on the photo below (but it may take a little longer to load) We have been able to identified quite a few, but not everyone. Help?
"Where Are They" Page has been updated with classmates we are looking for.
"Obituary" List has been updated as well.
The Connections Weekend committee is looking for nominations for the Galion Hall of Fame. Any ideas of people who have some major accomplishments in life to nominate from our class? Contact me or Karen Flowers at email@example.com.
Save the date postcards have been mailed. If you didn't get one let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org
Galion Connections Weekend, and the Galion Octoberfest in uptown Galion will also be going on the same weekend. The information on the card is as follows:
Galion Class of 64 will hold their 50th year reunion the weekend of September 26, 27 and 28, 2014.
- Friday night informal social gathering
- Friday night football game
- Saturday golf outing at Valley View Golf Course
- Brian Treish has offered to conduct a tour of the Gill House for us on Saturday. Time to be determined.
- Bownella Cottage is open without a scheduled tour.
- Saturday Evening is the 50th reunion Social Hour and Banquet
- Sunday you are on your own to visit the area. Family, friends and classmates. There will likely be a lot of members of other GHS classes as it is Connections weekend.
Details of all events and reservation forms will be in the mail soon. Feel free to contact Jack and Barb Koschnick at (419) 462-5877 or by e-mail email@example.com with questions. AND check back here.
Please forward addresses and e-mails (yours or other classmates) to Jack Koshnick firstname.lastname@example.org
Featuring (in case you haven't seen this recently):
New Page: Response to Where Are They:
Connections and information is a lot of what this site is about. I'm pleased to share information about Dennis Zaebst. Let his sharing about his journey inspire you ALL to connect! Thanks, Dennis!
New Photo Post: 1958 Sixth Grade: South School:
The hunting/sorting continues in the Hazlett house. Here's a gem for those of us who were in Ms. Willma Crall's Sixth Grade Class at South School.
Updated: November 25
I've just been doing some clean-up here. I was amazed to discover I had 50 broken links. I'm down to 34. Looking for anything you can't find? Found any broken links? Let me know. Thanks. Kathie.
"Our Music" Site:
Marilyn Redden Kirsch (Galion Class of '62) posted this on Facebook and I thought it would fit on here very nicely as well. If you want to browse through these pages while you listen to "remember when" music, just right click over the link and chose "open in new window" and you can do both ... listen and browse. Here's the link:
NOTE: The complete 1989 Memory Book has been scanned and uploaded from our 25th Reunion. Check it out.
Updated: April 20, 2010 Thanks, Jim McCalla! Jim sent me an e-mail, identifying himself in the South School 4th grade class photo. Thanks for visiting. I really appreciate your addition! Kathie
01/17/10: Happy New Year! For those of you who have been here before, the former front page has been moved to this location.
- Contact me by e-mailing GalionClassof email@example.com
- Fill in the form below and click "submit". (If you come back to this page, it is not necessary to click on submit again -- even though your info will still be there -- but you can "clear" the form if you would like to make another comment.)
- Do you have digital photos from our last reunions? You can share them thru firstname.lastname@example.org . Fill out the form below, tell me what you want to do and I'll tell you how.
Pages I would like to see:
- Recommended books, movies, other links
- All the elementary school pages, junior high, senior high.
- Photos, photos, photos
- Stories and more stories.
- Programs from our plays and concerts, newspaper articles.
Whoa .. better stop .. this is getting out of hand!